Car driving license

I/ Why do you need a driving license (Vietnam’s B2 license)?

As an Au Pair, you will need a driving license for the following reasons:
You might have to take the kids to school and pick them up.
You can travel more easily and with more convenience than by public transportation.
It is compulsory for you to have a driving license to be an Au Pair in Australia and the US.

II/ Driving license: costs, time and procedure

You have to invest 8 to 10 million Vietnam Dong and 2 or 3 months for a driving course
In the driving course, you will have one session for theory and trial drive on a car model; the remaining classes are for practices in real cars.
After 10 to 15 practice sessions, you will get to drive on chipped cars to prepare for the test.
Finally, after the practice of driving, you will be enrolled to take the driving (B2) exam. Exams will cover both theory and practice.
MY AUPAIR is associated with several trustworthy driving centers where you can get a driving license with ease under the instruction of professional instructors.

III/ Some driving schools in Hanoi

1/ SBV Driving Shool
Add: Tran Phu, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Tel.: 0914879369
2/ Military civil engineering School
Add: Km1 – Highway no. 32 –Phu Son, Ba Vi, Hanoi
3/ Long Bien Driving School
Add: Dai Cuong Limited Company – Phuc Loi, Long Bien, Hanoi
4/ Construction 1 Vocational School
Tan Dan Commune, Soc Son District, Hanoi
5/ Automotive Technology and Engineering College of the Ministry of Defense
(Arranges driving courses in Xuan Khanh Commune, Son Tay, Hanoi)